How to Check & Delete Voicemail on iPhone 2018 Guide
I was unable to delete voicemail messages on my iphone. You can see in the video that after I deleted them, they would re-appear.
The way I fixed it, was to shut off CELLULAR, went to the voicemails and deleted them. Then went and turned cellular back on.
Sign up to iPhone Life’s Tip of the Day Newsletter and we’ll send you a tip each day to save time and get the most out of your iPhone or iPad.
To open and listen to voicemail on your iPhone:
- Tap on the Phone icon.
- Tap Voicemail at the bottom of the display.
- Tap on the Voicemail message you’d like to listen to.
- Tap the play icon. If you want, you can also tap the speaker icon to play your message on speakerphone.
- Some carriers also offer voicemail transcription, which will allow you to read it instead.
- If you lost videos from iOS Camerall Roll which are nowhere to download again, you can use Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery to get back deleted videos from iOS device including iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Jihosoft iPhone Backup Extractor Extract and recover all types of data from iPhone backup files, such as camera roll photos, videos, SMS, contacts, reminders, WhatsApp, and etc.
- Gihosoft Android data recovery Free is a super awesome software specialized in Android file recovery.
- You can call back the person who left you the message by tapping Call Back.
- Once you’ve heard the message you can tap Delete if you don’t need to save it; this will save room in your Voicemail box.
Now you know how to open and listen to voicemail messages on your iPhone, as well as how to delete unwanted messages!