RBL Credit Card Customer Care, Payment & Application Status
With the aid of a credit card, it is possible to make a wide variety of RBL Credit Card Payments both online as well as offline. By availing a credit card, cardholders are allowed to spend borrowed money to make payments to merchants. Cardholders are required to pay back this borrowed money in addition to interest if applicable and any agreed-upon charges either in their entirety by the billing date or spread across over time. This article seeks to explore the RBL credit card and its customer care features in addition to the payment methods in place and the application status tool.
Applying for an RBL Credit Card
By applying for an RBL credit card, cardholders avail of varied benefits ranging from EMI advantages, cash withdrawals to gaining loans against credit, and so on.
- In order to apply for the same customers are encouraged to visit the Bajaj Finserv MARKETS portal.
- They are then required to fill out whether they are a salaried employee or a business owner.
- After providing their mobile number they will receive an OTP which will confirm the number as part of the verification process.
- After filling out their date of birth they can check their offer and begin the application process in its entirety.
Checking an RBL Credit Card’s Application Status
Once a customer fills out their application, there might be a time frame during which they have to wait for the same to be approved. In order to make this time period easy to wait through, there exists an application status portal that allows customers to track their RBL credit card application status.
- Customers may do so with the aid of their RBL credit card reference number or registered mobile number.
- In case of the former, they must visit the official RBL Bank’s website and select the ‘track your application status online’ option. They must then enter their RBL credit card reference number including the # along with their registered number after which they must select ‘submit’.
- Once done, customers can check the status of their applications.
Examining RBL Credit Card’s Customer Care Numbers –
In the event a cardholder or customer has any queries pertaining to their RBL Bank credit card, they are entitled to call any of the RBL credit card customer care numbers listed below.
+91 22 71190900 – Applicable to those with an RBL Bank SuperCard
+91 22 62327777 – Applicable to those with any other credit cards from RBL Bank
1800 121 9050 – This is a toll-free number.
Understanding the RBL Credit Card Bill Payment Method
RBL Bank’s credit card cardholders can make their payments via a number of portals that have been mentioned below.
Online payment portals that are accepted include –
- NEFT bank transfers
- Net banking
- Mobile Banking
- Debit Card
Offline payment portals include those made over the counter as well as those made via an ATM.
Availing of a credit card has never been easier and provides cardholders with ample benefits including EMI payment methods. Finserv MARKETS is a great place to explore options available presently for the same.